Thursday 13 December 2012

December orts

The last new moon of 2012 is here and so here is a picture of my orts for the past month.


As you can see from the closeup, there are lots of Christmas reds, greens and whites from my ornament stitching as well as BBD 'Tis The Season which btw I have finally finished! I'll post a pic in a few days.



Here is a pic of all of this year's orts.


I always seem to have enough room in this jar for the year's collection. So until the next new moon, I'm going to empty it and fill it with Christmas potpourri.
Enjoy your weekend everyone and I'll have a picture of my completed BBD soon.

10 comments:

  1. The jar looks so pretty in your Xmas display :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lynn! I have the same jar for my orts!!! :o) Here: http://www.cathisstitchingblog.blogspot.de/2012/10/halloween-dekoration-decoration-for.html - there on the 8th and 9th photo...!

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the wee jar for your orts that is soooo cute :) .. love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhhh....love your jar and winter white decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red and white piece, it's just so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jars that you use for you orts Lynn. I also love the stitched orni thats in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Noel tree and also the snoman finish in your header! Are those little pompoms around the edge?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our "twin" ORTs! Love your yearly jar-full too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your ornament is so pretty--and sweet collection of orts, too!

    ReplyDelete

Labels