Sunday 26 January 2020

January WIPocalyse goals

I thought that I had posted this earlier in the month but apparently I hadn't! For those of you who don't know me I'm Kearnel (Lynn) and I live in Ontario, Canada just 45 min southeast of Canada's capital city, Ottawa. I'm retired and have been cross stitching for 40 years now. Wow! I didn't realize it had been that long! 

I've been a part of the WIPocalypse group since it's very beginning. I find that having to post a monthly update keeps me motivated and on track, for the most part. 
Rather than listing all my goals on this post I have put them all in a page at the top of my blog. The WIPocalypse 2020 page is right under my blog header photo. You can also visit the page for last year's goals to see how much I accomplished. 

I look forward to this year's stitching and checking in on everyone else's progress. Here's to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels