Tuesday 30 October 2018

October Smalls

The celebration of all things spooky is upon us and I chose to stitch a new design for my small finish in honour of Halloween.

Meet Vintage Jack.....a new design by Tina Woltman of Early Workings. Tina has lots of small designs which are perfect if you love primitive stitching.



With all that solid stitching Jack took me a lot longer to complete than I expected. I'm hoping to finish him into a pillow tuck but with a twine hanger. I would love to hang him from the door of my dry sink cupboard.

That's all that I had time to stitch this month. My nephew's wedding which was out of town, followed by our Canadian Thanksgiving, took up a good chunk of my free time this month. I do love fall weddings!! I leave you with a few pics: the first is the table decorations at the head table of the wedding I attended and the second is to celebrate the first anniversary of my son's wedding which took place last October on Friday the 13th. My son is a writer and a horror film aficionado. We knew that there had to be a spoof from some horror film showing up somewhere, lol! (Photos courtesy of Shawn Descarie)







6 comments:

  1. Your Jack is cute! And what funny photos! Looks like it was a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vintage Jack!
    What a beautiful head table, what a great idea with the pumpkins.
    Such fun at your Son's wedding last year, and a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Small is very cute, and I enjoyed seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Small and I love the wedding photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful Vintage Jack piece. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete

Labels