Sunday 30 August 2020

August Smalls

 I have lots of small goodness to share this month. Only one was actually stitched this month and that's my sweet little August pillow by Nikyscreations.


Isn't it sweet? I loved it the first time I set eyes on it and knew that i just had to stitch it.


The rest of my post is made up of smalls that are FFO (finally finished objects or ornaments). I pulled out 4 small stitched fall pieces that I figured it was about time I finished off so I could display them this season.

First up is Autumn Greetings, designed by Country Rustic Primitives.


Followed by Early Workings Vintage Jack,




Threadwork Primitives Ever So Grateful,




And finally Threadwork Primitives Give Thanks Pinkeep



I gathered them all together into a small display to see how they looked.



I've pulled out some Blackbird Design Halloween smalls that I hope to get started on for next month. With any luck I can complete more than just one!

Since autumn will have arrived at our next smalls posting, I'll leave you with a photo of my summer stitches which I currently have displayed on my dry sink. A couple of the finishes are from friends and it makes me smile every time I see them!



PS I'm not quite sure why my writings are appearing in different sizes and fonts when I selected just the one type. This new Blogger format is a learning curve!

1 comment:

Labels