Monday 8 July 2013

First Summer TUSAL

Summer has arrived and no summer would be complete without a TUSAL pic. After all, I have to prove that there has been some sort of stitching taking place!


Lots of reds and whites from my patriotic stitch last month and greens from Weeds Make Haste. The floss I'm using for Fruit of the Spirit is silk and I'm only using the one strand at a time so it's difficult to see it hiding out among the orts but trust me, it's there.
So where were my orts hanging out?


They're hanging in my garden lilac bush alongside my latest birdhouse addition. I keep a couple of these hanging ort jars out in my gazebo where I spend a good portion of my summer evenings, stitching. 

Next post, I have a finish for you. Yes, I'm doing a little dance! I just have to add my initials, date and iron it. So which is it, Weeds or Fruit? You'll just have to check back and find out! 
See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Great place to hang the ORTS from. I can't wait to see which one you have finished :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels