Sunday 31 March 2019

March Smalls

I spent most of the month of March working on two larger WIPs but I did manage to squeeze in a small finish for the month.

Pineberry Lane came out with some sweet designs for St. Patrick's Day last year and I decided to stitch one up to add to my bowl of small pillows that I display each year. 



This is called Basket O'Luck and is stitched on 36 ct Dixie Sampler Hand Dyed Italian Lace using DMC. I had the time to finish this into the pillow but it seems my hubby has stored my pine shavings and my crushed walnut shells in the garage in a location which I can't reach. I keep meaning to ask him to bring them back into the house but it always slips my mind, lol.  Sooner or later.......

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet little St. Patrick's finish, Lynn! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your St Patrick's desogn is so very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice finish. I agree, it is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely design Lynn. I hope you manage to get it fully finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very sweet! It will look great in your bowl! Thanks for joining the SAL!

    ReplyDelete

Labels