I am so pleased to tell you that this month I had a finish of a WIP that has been 3 1/2 yrs in progress. I have always loved This Is The Day but it has been shoved to the side repeatedly in favour of other starts. I was determined that it would be completed this year. This Is The Day is designed by Hands To Work Designs.
I'm so pleased with it! I ran into one problem towards the end and that was that the dye lot of the floss used for the background on the lettering and numbers was completely different from one skein to the other. I don't know why I never clued in. What I did instead was to find a similar colour by another company and use it instead. So the background on the lettering is stitched with one colour and the numbering with another. I think they matched fairly well. The colour of the fabric didn't photograph all that well. It is darker than it appears in the pic.
Following this finish I dug out Paper Snowflakes once more and settled in. Here is the most recent progress pic.
I am actually a little further than this pic indicates as I am almost finished the snow woman's skirt now.
In addition I have another new start by Nan Lewis of Threadwork Primitives called Wandering Heart. I'll have a pic next month as I'm not very far into it yet.
I'll also have these bandages off by next month and can type more easily. Thank goodness it's my left hand so I am still able to stitch!