Tuesday 9 September 2014

September's Super Moon WIPocalypse

The last appearance of the Super Moons tells me that it's time once more for a WIPocalypse update. We were fairly busy last month so not as much stitching took place as I would have liked but here is a quick update. 




I just pulled this out this morning after a hiatus so there are only a very few more stitches put into this than the last time you saw it. This is Carriage House Samplings Pumpkin Farm. This design was OOP however I see that they have re-released several of the the once OOP designs so it is available once more should you want to stitch it.

No more new stitches have been added to This is the Day since my Stitch from Stash posting in August. I'm hoping to pick this one up again very soon.

I did manage to finish up another small though. This is Primitive Stitchin' Five Lil' Pumpkins.


That's two recent fall finishes and I'm starting up another today! Next start is With Thy Needle & Thread ABC for Crow Pinkeep. All have been fairly quick little stitches and will add to my fall/Halloween decor. All these little finishes make for a mega day of final finishing in my future! Time to bring out the sewing machine!

There has not been a lot of progress in whittling away the larger projects from my initial WIPocalypse list. A few are complete and there is progress on a few more but it is unlikely that I will complete my original list. I never do! I always seem to find lots of other stitches in my stash throughout the year that I want to get started on instead and that's just fine with me.

Fall is starting to make its way to our little corner of the world. Several trees in the village have already started turning and there is a cool nip in the air in the early morning and evenings. The neighbourhood is being invaded by squirrels some of whom are just a little too pesky. Take a look at the antics of this fellow!



See you soon!

11 comments:

  1. What sweet fall stitches. Love your little black squirrel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a suet feeder, the pseky little critters cannot clomb it, we put a little grease on the pole it is fun to watch them try to climb it they slip and finally give up with one last look at the pole.
    Love your wips, the Five Pumpkins is so sweet, I need to get going on my halloween stitching.

    Happy stitching

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin farm is looking so pretty. I'm in love with 5 little pumpkins, so darling. It reminds me of the song I learned in elementary school. My goodness those squirrels do get around. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching!
    I admit that I find squirrels cute.....probably because we don't have any around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Fall finish.
    I think we should have a sewing SAL.
    I also have a bunch of finishes to do. lol
    We have the same squirrel problem here. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have squirrels too.
    Nice stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A black squirrel, are they common over there? Beautiful stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stitching. Love the colours of Autumn stitching.

    Lol at that squirrel. He looks like he's having great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You Canadians and your black squirrels. They are so rare around here, we get the boring brown-ish ones. Also, I love your Pumpkin Farm I can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pumkin Farm is a great project and has all the wonderful fall colours that make fall stitching pieces so motivating. And wow, you also have a nice little finish with pumpkins. And the perfect fabric for finishing it. Looking forward to seeing the result.

    ReplyDelete

Labels