Wednesday, 28 August 2013

August Ornament SAL

The last Wednesday of the month and time for my ornament check-in at Stitching Lotus ornament SAL.  This month I actually stitched a Christmas ornament! It seems I've stitched very few of these over the past few months and with Halloween coming it may be a couple more months before you see another Christmas ornie.

My ornament choice for this month is one which I've been meaning to stitch for some time now. I've been a fan of Midsummer Night Designs for awhile and this is one of her freebie designs offered.


I have the perfect fabric for finishing it too. (If I ever get around to my finishing!)
Having just returned home from the cottage, I have plenty of laundry and cleaning to keep me busy for a day or two so I'll check in on all your ornaments towards the weekend. Until then, happy stitching!

19 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Lynn, what a sweet design & I love your finished piece. Can't wait to see it "finished" with your fabric choice ;)

rosek1870 said...

Where did you find that cute freebie I would love to stitch it!!
Rose

Laura said...

Gotta love freebies! That is super cute!

SoCal Debbie said...

That will be such a pretty ornament, Lynn! Great stitching!

Vickie said...

Sweet! Welcome home.

wilma b said...

Great stitching...it looks like a happy piece!

Anna van Schurman said...

Very festive!

Virpi said...

Your ornament looks very nice.

Shelly said...

What Christmas is all about. Very nice!

Gabi said...

Beautiful!
Greetings from germany

Lois said...

Love it! It's one I keep meaning to stitch. Maybe this year!

Christine said...

Lovely ornament

Chris said...

Sweet ornament!

Tatkis said...

Wonderful Christmas stitching!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Julie said...

Super design, looks lovely.

Clare - Aimetu said...

I love that one - super design

Catherine said...

Very cute!

Andrea said...

A lovely finish, can't wait to see it finished into an ornament.

Brigitte said...

Such a sweet little design.

Labels