Sunday 8 July 2012

Could You Be Next?

To stitch the Travelling Pattern, that is! Once more it's ready to hit the road again. Last evening I put in the final stitches on Shakespeare's Peddler Count Your Blessings




This was a quick stitch. I didn't make any changes to the design and stitched it with the required DMC. I haven't decided yet just how I'll finish it off. I want to thank Ariadne for choosing me to stitch this and now I'm giving one of you the opportunity to stitch it next. If you would like to be the next member of the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pattern just leave me a comment on this post indicating your wish. I'll choose the next stitcher on Wednesday, July 11th. 
I'll have another post up shortly with my WIPocalypse update.

8 comments:

  1. I've been following this for a while, and would love the chance to stitch it!

    Thanks!
    ~McKenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's on the move again! Well done, Lynn...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please put my name in the hat .Thanks .
    Yours is a lovely finish .X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been after this for a while, so yep! through my name in the mix! :D
    thanks! and happy xxx!
    chiara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty finish. Congratulations! No need to enter my name though. Thanks! :)

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please enter me in this travelling pattern giveaway - I am a fan of Shakespeare's Peddler - thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would be fun to get the traveling pattern. Please count me in. Thanks...Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. You stitched it beautifully! AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete

Labels