Friday 25 November 2011

TUSAL Update

 Once again TUSAL time is here. My little ort jars are filling up with wonderful reds, greens and whites from all my Christmas stitching. I think we could probably determine what season it is by the colours in our ort jars.

I've been working on some ornaments this week for the challenge and have only one picture to share. You saw this little fellow on my last post but now he's all finished up into an ornament for my tree. For now I've hung him from the door to my grandfather clock.




I've almost finished the stitching on the companion piece to this one and hope to get it finished up at my stitching group next week. Tonight I'll be starting on another ornie. Then I'll take a break and get back to Jenny Bean's Christmas next week.
Happy Stitching!

10 comments:

  1. Pretty little ornament hon. I love your Noel tree! Hope your first touch of winter was shortlived and the weather has improved. Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn! What an adorable little ornament!

    Thanks for joining the Wipocalypse - I've added you to the signup list and have added you to my blog feed. I look forward to seeing what you're stitching next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little ornament! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he is just the cutest, Lynn--adorable little ornament :)

    Hope that snow has melted by now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a bit of snow too...It was rather pretty..I know I'm crazy I love winter.
    Your ornies are so cute and it looks like you have been stitching lots by the looks of the orts!
    NICE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours of the ort jar certainly tell us the seasons!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your jars are just adorable. Cute job on the ornament finish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ornaments are wonderfully finished !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Noel piece, Lynn. Where'd you find such a lovely pattern? Great finish on your birdie ornament; it's very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet he will look very sweet on your tree this year :o)

    ReplyDelete

Labels