Wednesday 1 April 2020

March WIPocalypse

Wow, what a month! I'm sure that no one in their wildest dreams could have imagined where we'd all be when it came time to post this month. We are doing well in our third week of self isolation. My husband is going out weekly to get groceries as I am considered compromised due to previously existing health conditions. So for me, as I'm sure it is for many of you, my needlework helps me pass the time. Mind you I do find that it's more difficult to concentrate these days and I find myself frogging more than usual. However I'm still grateful that I have this ability to help pass the days.

On a positive note, I finished my Willow Hill Samplings Pennsylvania Dutch Sampler before the month's end. She is a beauty and I have already sent her to a dear friend who does framing.


Sorry about the quality of the photo. I really had a difficult time getting a good picture because this piece is so wide.

I took a break for several days after finishing this before picking up anymore stitching. I kind of lost my mojo for a few days. I have picked it up again but progress is slow and I spend more time frogging than I would like. I resumed stitching on Plum Street Samplers A Yuletide Welcome. I haven't bothered to take it out of its frame for this picture but here's my progress on all the motifs.


I can't make up my mind what I want to start next. My Needlework Market order arrived today so perhaps I'll find something from those charts. It's not as if I have no stash to choose from, lol! I may even decide just to continue working on Yuletide Welcome for now.
Until next month I hope you all remain well and safe. Keeping you in my thoughts!

5 comments:

  1. Lynn, well done on getting the Pennsylvania Dutch Sampler finished! It looks so pretty. It is nice to see you working on Yuletide Welcome. Be well and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dutch sampler is exquisite. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your header pic.
    Pennsylvania is so pretty.
    Nice progress on Yuletide, love those flowers.
    take care!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching.
    Take care of yourself and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn: Both your Samplers are beautiful, it always feels good to have a finish.
    Stay Healthy

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Labels