Sunday 7 January 2018

WIPocalypse 2018 Intro

So we're at the start of another year with all its promise which leads us all to the hope of another year of great stitching. I'm so pleased to see that so many new members are joining us on our journey. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Lynn, I'm from Canada and I've been stitching for almost 40 years. Wow, I can't believe that but it's true! 

My stitching has waxed and waned over the years as other priorities emerged but I've always returned to it as it has soothed my stress and left me with lovely family heirlooms. My goals have started to slow down over the past couple of years. When I first retired from my job as a medical lab technologist I went at full speed just enjoying the fact that I could stitch whenever and wherever I wanted. Now though I get restless sitting for too long so I'm learning to shorten my list of goals.

I've listed my goals on the WIPocalypse 2018 page on my blog. Just follow the link and you'll find them all there. Now for me to head to your blogs and see what you've planned for this year! 

6 comments:

  1. Great choice of designs for your 2018 list, I hope you find peace and calmness with needle and thread during the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to following your progress, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great list!
    Right now I am concentrating on WIPS for awhile.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to watching your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got a lovely range of projects to work on in 2018, I look forward to seeing them grow :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels