Thursday 5 October 2017

September Small

There has been very little time over the last month for my stitching. I managed to finish this little small just a day before the deadline. This month's stitch is Pineberry Lane Old Black Cat & Friends #2. 



I missed the deadline for posting last month's small. Actually I went to post it by the deadline but the link wasn't up yet and then I forgot to go back and add it later. So for those who haven't seen Old Black Cat & Friend #1 you can follow this link to see it.

I also realized that I 'd never posted a picture of my small stitch by Heartstring Samplery. It's called With My Needle and I finished this one at the end of our summer holiday in August.



See you next month!

10 comments:

  1. Great stitching, I love the cat design

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you got to stitch some, Lynn! It's always good to see a post from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching! That loooong cat is a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Lynn! Is the piece by Heartstring Samplery a club piece?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both so cute! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you'll be back in the swing of stitching in no time! Beautiful sampler.

    ReplyDelete

Labels